Reach for the Skies and take on the 13,000 Feet Skydive Challenge
Leap from a plane from 13,000 feet, 3 miles high in the Sky Freefall 7,000 feet, 1½ mile in 45 Seconds /120mph/ 200 Feet A Second
Experience the landscape, peace and tranquil feeling while gliding under your parachute at 5,000 feet.
To all you adventurous Supporters and Friends of the Midwest Spinabifida Association.
Want to try something Exciting, Fun, Exhilarating and Challenging then take on the 13,000 feet Skydive.
There is nothing on earth to compare or match this feeling as Fiona & John say
Don’t Just Talk About It! Just Do It!
Reach out to your Family, Friends, Cousins, Workmates; even you’re Boss to take on the 13,000 Feet Challenge.
If you know a well known person in your area, Sports, Radio DJ, Doctor, Politician that would take on the Skydive Challenge we can set up a press release to Jump Start the Campaign.
Help raise vital funds for Mid-West Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Association that impact and make a real difference to our Members & Families.
Register today to receive your Sponsor Pack
Call John & Fiona Byrnes or complete the online form below!
Tel: 087 6888600
Skydive Challenge FAQ’s
– Reach this minimum fundraising target and you get to participate in our 13,000 Feet Skydive.
– The cost of your Skydive (€260) is deducted and the other €260 plus all additional funds raised go to Midwest Spinabifida Association.
– Display posters in Work, Shops, Take-Away, Garages.
– Normally you have 4/8 Weeks to complete your fundraising.
– If you need more time just email or call and let us know you need more time.
Delta Retail Park, Ballysimon Road, Co. Limerick
– Send us Payment #1 to confirm your Skydive Jump Date.
– We will email your Booking Confirmation & Instructions.
– Payment # 1 in a Draft/Postal Order and make it payable to “Irish Parachute Club”.
– Send us Payment #2 to complete your Skydive Payment in Full.
– All Charity Funds in a Bank Draft/Postal Order and make it payable to “Midwest Spinabifida Association”.
– It does not mean you can’t jump you just may require a Doctor Cert.
– Over 50 years require Medical Certificate completed by your GP.
– If you are under 18 years a Parent or Guardian must be present day of jump.